Landlord contents cover
Do you need landlord contents cover?
A couple of key questions to ask yourself when deciding whether you need landlord contents cover are:
- If something happened to your furnishings, such as water or fire damage, would your property still be habitable for your tenants?
- Can you afford to replace any items that are damaged out of the blue, without the helping hand of landlord contents cover?
The benefits of reliable contents cover
- If a pipe in your property starts to leak, any contents with water damage can be repaired or replaced efficiently without you having to foot the bill
- You can relax knowing that if something does happen to your contents, you can be covered.
Know your contents cover
With our landlord contents cover, you will get a full range of cover against damage to your contents caused by:
- Malicious damage
- Escape of water (burst pipe)
- Theft (excluding theft by your tenants)
- Accidental damage
- Your tenant's belongings.
To start your quote
You’ll need a few bits of information handy. Such as:
Tenants; how many you have and their employment status.
Property; how long you've owned it for and the number of bedrooms.