vetfone freephone advice line
Expert veterinary advice available 24/7 to our customers
Via phone or video call.
Qualified vets and veterinary nurses just a call away
Unsure whether your puppy should have eaten that or if your cat’s behaviour is normal? vetfone can help. Their national network of qualified RCVS (Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons) nurses are available any time, any day, to give advice and answer your pet questions. Rest assured that expert help is a phone call away, plus it's all included as part of your pet insurance policy.
A new and improved vetfone
You can now make the most of some new additions to vetfone, including:
- An increased number of registered vets and vet nurses
- Two-way video calls with a qualified veterinary professional
- Securely upload photos and videos of your pet to support your call
It goes without saying that these are additions on top of the existing benefits of vetfone, giving you that extra peace of mind without having to step out your front door.
Key benefits of vetfone
- Unlimited calls to the vetfone network
- Available to all MORE THAN pet insurance customers as part of your policy
- Get advice that you can trust from highly experienced and qualified veterinary nurses
- Phone and video calls 24/7, all year round with a registered vet or vet nurse
- Save time by getting an answer to your question or concern without leaving the house
- If you need an out of hours surgery, vetfone can help you find a vet near you
- Save money by stopping unnecessary trips to a vet
Already have a pet insurance policy?
If you have a MORE THAN pet insurance policy and have a query or a concern about your pet, expert veterinary help is on hand. Simply call the vetfone freephone advice line. We're here for you and your pet 24/7.