I work from home, am I covered for employee liability for people working in my home with me?

If you have a MORE TH>N Home Insurance policy, any domestic employees such as cleaners and gardeners are covered for liability.

If you run a business

However, if you're running a business from the property, with customers and staff visiting the property, then you'll need a specific employers and public liability policy to cover this. It would not be covered under your home policy which is a personal not a commercial policy.

Public liability insurance

We are able to offer you a separate quote for public liability insurance. Find out more about public liability insurance

You can also get in touch using one of the options below.




Please call us on 03301 023 627.

Please note that charges may apply if you call from your mobile phone. Calls may be recorded and monitored.

Opening times

  • Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm
  • Saturday, 9am to 5pm
  • Sunday, 9am to 4pm
Email & Post>


Please Email home@morethan.com

Include as much as detail as possible, including your policy number, name and personal contact information, but for security reasons please don't send us payment information by Email.

We’ll respond within 24 hours, Monday to Friday.


You can also write to us at:

MORE TH>N Customer Services
PO Box 825
Colmore Gate
B3 2AY

Thanks for your feedback

Please don't enter any personal information (such as your policy number, email address or password) in the box above.

More For Our Customers

MORE TH>N - News and Information

MORE TH>N brings you all the news and information about what we cover, what we do and what that means for you, including flood advice.

Customer loyalty discount

You already trust us with your insurance, so we want to thank you by offering you a great deal on other selected insurance products.