Every 35 seconds, someone chooses MORE THAN ^

Every 35 seconds, someone chooses MORE THAN ^

Protecting customers with insurance since 2001

Detached large home.
Home insurance

Home insurance add-ons & extra protection

Extra cover for those 'oops!' moments at home and more.

Add cover options such as personal possessions and accidental damage to your policy.

Detached large home.


Personal money

When you lose your hard-earned cash on your travels, it can be very upsetting. You'll be covered for losses up to £500 in the UK and up to 60 days worldwide. Have you ever lost or had your credit card stolen? If it has been used, you'll be covered up to £500 for any provider charges to claim back for unauthorised transactions. In most cases, your credit card provider will only charge for the first £50 per card.

Legal wig, books and hammer.

Legal services

You'll benefit from having access to online templates to create legal documents such as a will and many more. You can submit them for review by a legal representative.

Register for legal services

If you're already a customer and would like to add legal services, call us today on 0330 102 3627. Find out more by downloading our legal services policy booklet.

Log in to Legal Services

Broken television and plant fallen over.

Accidental damage cover at home

Accidents happen - they're annoying and often costly to fix. Add accidental damage to your buildings insurance and you'll receive cover for accidental damage of drains and pipes, windows, baths and toilets. Add it to your contents insurance and you'll be covered for accidental damage to your carpets, furniture, TVs and computer equipment in your home.

Find out more

Man walking with mobile phone.

Personal possessions

To cover the items you carry around with you every day such as mobile devices and jewellery (worth less than £1,000), you'll need to add personal possessions cover (excess applies). You can also cover any items worth more than £1,000 - you just need to tell us about them so we can add each one to your policy.

Find out more

Lady on telephone about broken window.

Home emergency cover

In your hour of need, we'll arrange for one of our recommended tradespeople to come to your aid to make your home safe and secure. You'll be covered up to £1,000 to help you fix electrical supply or main heating system failures, and repairs to your roof, plumbing or drainage systems.

Find out more

Woman riding red bike.

Cover your family's bikes

Your bikes are often left unattended at home or locked to something when you're out and about. For added peace of mind you can insure your family’s bikes against loss or damage up to £2,500 per bicycle in the UK and up to 60 days worldwide (excludes bikes with motors).

Find out more