Frequently asked questions relating to MORE TH>N Car Insurance cover options, exclusions and excess limits.

What is the definition of social, domestic and pleasure, including commuting?

Social, domestic and pleasure (SD&P), including commuting is defined as commuting to and from a place of work on a working day as well as using your vehicle for domestic and pleasure uses.

Cover when you're driving with children in your car

You are covered if you have a MORE TH>N Car Insurance policy and drive with children in your car, but there are a few exceptions.

Am I covered for driving abroad?

You are covered to drive abroad in certain countries, though the extent of your cover may be limited.

Driving someone else's car

You're covered to drive other cars not belonging to you on a third party only basis, providing you meet certain conditions.

Do I have breakdown cover?

Breakdown Cover does not come as standard with your car policy but you can choose to add it on.

Is my caravan covered by my car policy?

Your caravan is not covered by your MORE TH>N car insurance policy but you can buy a MORE TH>N caravan and motorhome Insurance policy.

Am I covered for personal items in my car?

Your MORE TH>N car insurance policy includes cover for some personal effects in your car. 

How does the EU exit affect my car insurance?

We'd like to reassure you that the EU exit result will have no immediate impact on the services or insurance products we offer.

Am I covered for windscreen or window damage?

You're covered for windscreen damage under your Comprehensive policy but not if you have Third Party, Fire and Theft only. 

You're also covered for damage to car windows.