About MORE THAN & MORE THAN BUSINESS
MORE THAN is a registered trademark of RSA Insurance Group Ltd. Both MORE THAN and MORE THAN BUSINESS are trading styles of the companies marked * below.
- R&SA Marketing Services Ltd* (No. 02145778). Registered in England and Wales. Registered Office at St. Mark's Court, Chart Way, Horsham, West Sussex RH12 1XL, which operates in association with preferred suppliers to provide certain non-insurance products and services.
- Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Ltd* (No. 93792). Registered in England and Wales. Registered Office at St. Mark's Court, Chart Way, Horsham, West Sussex RH12 1XL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 202323).
RSA Insurance Group Ltd is registered for Value Added Tax under VAT No. GB 165 0008 01.
In these Conditions of Use 'our', 'we', 'us' means the following companies together: R&SA Marketing Services Ltd, Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Ltd, and the RSA Group of companies.
MORE THAN BUSINESS insurance is provided and underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Ltd (RSA).
These Conditions of Use will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes arising in relation to these Conditions of Use will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If any of the following provisions shall be unlawful, void or for any purpose unenforceable, then the particular provision will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions or Conditions of Use.
Access to the website
Unless otherwise specified, the information on this website is directed solely at those who access the website from the United Kingdom.
Content and product information
The information about the products and services contained in this website is general in nature and for information purposes only. If you purchase a product or service through this website, the product or service will be subject to the specific product terms and conditions provided to you as part of the sales process.
Legal exclusions and limitations
We take care to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this website, which may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors.
We aim to ensure that the website operates properly at all times, but the website is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. We do not provide any warranties or guarantees that the website will have any particular levels of availability or functionality.
We are not providing any legal, accounting or other professional advice or opinion on specific facts or matters. Neither we nor any of our directors, employees or agents will be liable for indirect or consequential. However, nothing shall exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of us, our directors, employees or agents or for any other liability which cannot by law or regulation be limited. Also, nothing shall exclude or restrict our obligations under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 or any other current or future Financial Services legislation.
We reserve the right, at any time and without notice, to revise the contents of this website including these Conditions of Use. Any changes to these Conditions of Use will be posted on this website and by continuing to use this website following any such change, you will signify that you agree to be bound by the revised conditions.
Use of your information
Intellectual property rights
All copyright, trade and service marks, design rights, database rights and other intellectual property rights and goodwill in or relating to the contents of the website belong either to us or to our third party licensors. Permission is granted to copy electronically and to print in hard copy portions of this website, solely for the purpose of using the site to seek a quotation or buy products and services. Any other use of materials on this website (including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above and alteration, modification, distribution or republication) or framing or linking to this website or any part of without prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
We allow users to access certain areas of the website in which users can post content and communicate with each other ('Community Areas'). All access to Community Areas is free of charge to users of the website, but access may be restricted and controlled by us. Access to Community Areas is a privilege, not a right. A failure to be entitled to access or use a Community Area, including where you are barred from a Community Area, will not give rise to any claim for loss or damage against us. If you access and use a Community Area you agree that it shall be used solely for legitimate purposes in accordance with these Conditions of Use, and in accordance with any other instructions or rules which we may issue from time to time. You must only use the Community Areas to post content and send messages that are proper and appropriate to the website. We may, without incurring any liability and at our sole discretion, suspend, withdraw or delete any Community Area, and may revoke the rights of any user to access or use a Community Area.
When you use the Community Areas you will be able to share content and information with other users and will have access to content and information that other users have decided to share. You may also communicate with other users through the Community Areas. You acknowledge that we are not and cannot be responsible for the behaviour of users of the Community Areas and that we do not create, edit or publish the content posted on or communications made through the Community Areas by users. We do not actively monitor any of the content on the Community Areas posted by other users, and by using the Community Areas you accept that you will be able to access content posted by other users in an unedited and unrestricted form. Each user is responsible for ensuring the accuracy, truth, originality and rights to use information which they share through the Community Areas.
Any information shared through the Community Areas is accessed, read and used by you at your own risk. If you encounter any content or behaviour of other users which you think is unacceptable you should report it to us and we will deal with it at our discretion. We reserve the right to edit, alter, delete, adapt, move, take down or in any other way amend the whole or any part of the Community Areas (including any content posted by users) without incurring liability to you, and we may do so at any time and without notice.
You must not do any of the following:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy or intellectual property rights where applicable) of others;
- publish, post, distribute or disseminate any material which is obscene, indecent or unlawful;
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters;
- upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of confidentiality or privacy of publicity, where applicable) unless you own or otherwise have the right to do so;
- upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another person's computer;
- upload files which contain an active hypertext link to a third party's website;
- delete any required author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded; and
- falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.