If you haven’t got MORE TH>N Legal Services cover already the good news is that you can take it out at any time. And, if you go on to create a new will or lasting power of attorney by midnight on the 5th April you’ll be entered into the prize draw.
Call us on 0330 100 7823 to add MORE TH>N Legal Services cover to your policy*. Please note, we are not able to cover any pre-existing issues or certain disputes that arise within 90 days of the start date of the cover.
Creating a will or lasting power of attorney is easier than you think!
We all know making a will and lasting power of attorney is important, but it’s one of those jobs that many of us put off.
But not having a will, or having one that is out of date, can have serious consequences for your family as it could mean your estate is not distributed in the way you would like after your death. Perhaps your children will inherit money earlier than you’d like, or worse, if you haven’t appointed guardians, they’ll be looked after by someone appointed by the state.
Lasting powers of attorney let you plan ahead and ensure your financial affairs are looked after if you no longer can, and that guidance is given on key decisions concerning your healthcare. These are the sort of documents best done well in advance, as you simply never know when they will be needed.
MORE TH>N Legal Services can help make things easier and more cost effective for you. It’s available as an add-on to home and motor insurance policies, so you can create these documents for free when you buy this extra cover. To create a quality will or lasting power of attorney you just need to answer a few questions online and then the document will be reviewed by a regulated firm of solicitors. It’s quick and hassle-free and your document will be returned to you via email in a few days ready to print and sign.
* Calls may be recorded and monitored.
Prize Draw terms and conditions
- Entrants must be UK residents aged over 18 and have purchased MORE TH>N Legal as part of their Home or Motor insurance policy.
- Only those who fully complete a will or lasting power of attorney via http://www.morethanlegaldocs.com from 17:00 on 15 February 2018 and by 23:59 on 5th April 2018 will be entered into the prize draw (the Prize Draw).
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The website http://www.morethanlegaldocs.com is provided by Epoq Legal Ltd on behalf of MORE TH>N.
- The prizes (the Prize) are three Amazon.co.uk £200 vouchers. The Prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
- Only one entry per policy is permitted. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Epoq Legal Ltd accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Epoq Legal Ltd.
- The Prize Draw will take place on the 6th April 2018.
- Three winners will be chosen by an employee of Epoq Legal Ltd from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The winners will be notified by email and the Prize will be sent to the winner within 5 working days of the Prize being drawn.
- Winners' names will be available on request.
- By entering into the Prize Draw any winner consents to MORE TH>N using their name and photograph in future publicity.
- Epoq Legal Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- The decision of Epoq Legal Ltd in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Epoq Legal Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- Epoq Legal Ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the Prize. Epoq Legal Ltd further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Epoq Legal Ltd for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter is Epoq Legal Ltd, Middlesex House, 29 - 45 High Street, Edgware, Middlesex HA8 7UU. Telephone 020 8731 2424.