Before you start a claim you’ll need to check your policy includes cover for this item away from the home.
To process your claim smoothly we’ll need to know the following:
- Where you believe the item may have been lost
- A loss reference number from the police
- The type, age, make, model of the item(s)
- We may also need proof of ownership e.g. a receipt/email confirmation of purchase and details of where it was purchased.
- If your item was specified individually on your policy, we’ll ask for an up to date copy of your valuation certificate.