There are two ways to prove your No Claim Bonus (NCB).
- By providing a proof of bonus letter from your previous insurer
- By providing a copy of the renewal notice from your previous insurer showing bonus entitlement, if the policy is being transferred at renewal date.
We do not accept NCB from:
- Commercial vehicles (except vans)
- A caravan or caravanette policy
- Named drivers on another person's policy
- Company fleets or pool cars where the driver can drive any of these cars
- Motorcycle insurance for a private car policy
- Classic cars
- A policy that expired more than 24 months ago