After you have purchased your SM>RT WHEELS Car Insurance policy we’ll contact you to arrange fitting your black box. You'll be insured to drive from the start date of your policy documents even if your box hasn't been fitted yet.
Before you have your box fitted, you’ll need to send us a copy of your licence information which can be downloaded from the gov.uk website https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence for you and all other named drivers, and proof of No Claims Bonus (if you have one).
Your licence information can be obtained as follows:
1. Log on to https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence
2. Select Start Now under “View or share your driving licence data.”
3. Enter all drivers details including Licence Number, National Insurance Number and Postcode
4. Select the Share Your Licence Information on the top tab
5. Create a Code
6. Choose View, print or save your licence information - once the information is saved as a PDF, email the information to email@example.com along with your policy number or alternatively you can send in the post to MORE TH>N SM>RT WHEELS, 2 Grayling Court, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland, SR3 3XE
The box fitting is easy, we’ll call you to arrange a convenient time and place within 14 days of your Car Insurance start date. We’ll send you a text message the day before your appointment to remind you as well.
You’ll need to have your car keys for the box to be fitted so make sure you have them handy. The box fitting will take around an hour.
MORE TH>N brings you all the news and information about what we cover, what we do and what that means for you, including flood advice.
You already trust us with your insurance, so we want to thank you by offering you a great deal on other selected insurance products.