Please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your policy number:
- Proof of No Claims Discount (if you declared any when buying your policy). This must be in the policy holder’s name, less than two years old and not currently in use on another car insurance policy.
- A clear copy of the front and back of the photo card driving licence for any drivers aged 25 and under (if you have sent your licence off please send in your driving test pass certificate instead).
- A copy of the Driving Licence Information for any drivers aged 25 and under.
Here’s how you can get this information:
- Have your Licence Number, National Insurance Number and Postcode to hand
- Log on to www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence, select Start Now and enter your details
- Select Share Your Licence Information on the top tab and click Get a code
- Choose View, print or save your licence information to download the information we need.