You're covered to drive other cars not belonging to you on a third party only basis, providing you meet certain conditions.
You're covered while driving any other car only if all the following apply:
• Your Certificate of Motor Insurance shows you have this cover. You can log in to your account to check if you're covered.
• You're driving with the owner’s permission
• You're not entitled to make a claim for the damage under any other policy of insurance
• The car's not owned by (or hired under a hire purchase agreement by or leased to) you or your partner
• The car is being driven in Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands
However, we recommend you're added to the insurance of the car you want to drive as our driving other cars cover is restricted to third party only.
For security reasons, please don't include payment information on your email.
0330 102 2911
Please note that charges may apply if you call from your mobile phone. Calls may be recorded and monitored.
Phone opening hours
Monday to Friday: 8am to 8pm
Saturday: 9am to 5pm
Sunday: 9am to 4pm