We sell a policy every two minutes ^

We sell a policy every two minutes ^

Trustpilot logo, excellent rating.

Protecting customers with insurance since 2001


Frequently asked questions

All customers

At 11pm on 31 January 2020, the United Kingdom exited the European Union. From 31 January 2020 – 1 January 2021, we are in a transition period. During this time, the UK and EU will make arrangements for travel, trade and business.

We recognise that this is still an uncertain time for you, our customers. That’s why we’ve put together the following FAQs on the impact this might have on your insurance policy.