Why Choose Us?
- Pay as little as £135 (based on 10% of new home customers. M> Data Apr-Dec 12)
- New for old replacement of goods
- £2,000 garden cover as standard
- 5 star rated product (Defaqto)
- MORE TH>N were awarded "Best Direct Home & Contents Insurance Provider 2012" by "yourmoney.com" - recognising our excellence in service provision.
We're giving our customers up to 20% off additional insurance products including other cars.
Phone only purchase. Excludes Pet Accident only, Life, Travel & protected NCD for motor. 20% discount if policy held for at least 12 months; 10% discount for less than 12 months. Discount revoked if 1st policy cancelled within 90 days. Standard conditions & min premiums apply. We may withdraw or replace this offer at any time.
Call 0800 300 660 for your 20% discount
Making a Claim?
Call us on 0800 300 699.
Have your policy number to hand and call us. Calls may be recorded and monitored.
Renew My Policy
You can now renew your MORE TH>N home insurance policy online. You will be able to use this facility if :
- You need to make no changes to your policy.
- You have received your renewal documents through the post, they will be sent out 25 days before your renewal date.
- You must be an annual payer.
Own a but-to-let property?
Our Landlord policy offers comprehensive cover for residential buy-to-let property owners. Plus cut the cost of your Landlord cover with 0% APR on monthly payments.
Your property is an investment so invest in proper protection. Call our expert team now for our best deal.
Call us on 0800 294 2416
Buy your home insurance through MORE TH>N and you'll be treated to some whopping savings, including free contents in the home cover when you buy buildings insurance, and discounts off your premium. Get your house insurance quote online and you'll have all the information you need to make a decision about your home insurance in a matter of minutes. Getting a house insurance quote is quick and straightforward with MORE TH>N. Protecting your home and belongings is particularly important during special family occasions. For ideas on reducing your risk during the festive season, see our Christmas safety tips.